YOUR CREATIVE VISUAL PARTNER
We are all about capturing your product photography imagery in creative and stellar ways. We understand the importance of delivering creative and fresh imagery for your Amazon, Etsy, website or eCommerce business. We are here to help you with our dedicated creative team of experts in not only taking photos but transforming your vision into photographic reality.
Our team is dedicated to you and your business’s success by delivering the very best commercial product photography imagery. We offer quality product photos with friendly customer service, putting you and your business at the heart of every project we work on with you.
If you are in need of simple product photos on white; to complex lifestyles with set design; then we are the right choice, providing you with a hassle-free and fully comprehensive service for your business needs. No project is too big or small for us to deliver.
We invite you to view our portfolio, read our genuine Google reviews, or contact us today for a hassle-free estimate.
Why Choose PMP
- No minimum order, No Hidden costs, No minimum spend
- 3,000 sq. studio
- Commercial grade equipment
- Reputable Amazon photography supplier
- Over 30 years experience imagery & branding
- 100+ 5 Star reviews – Read our reviews
- Personalised customer service experience
The PMP photography studio
Over 3,000 sq. foot of pure product photography studio space built for you, creating limitless imagery potential for your product line. Our dedicated team of photographers, retouchers, and creative team can transform your vision into reality. Here is a list of benefits of using our product photography studio.
- Dedicated set design – bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and more.
- Can send and receive bulk orders of over 1000’s products
- Large products – Furniture, motorcycles, and more.
- Limitless photographic opportunities.
Product Photography Services
Compelling imagery that has a lasting impression on your customers. Packshot imagery that tells the story of your brand at a single glance. Creating images that are impactful and create excitement over your businesses narrative and online sales.
A lifestyle image is about creating an environment where your brand’s narrative is told in a visual manner. It is the best way for your businesses audience to understand the nature of where and how your product will look for use in your customer’s lives. As your creative visual partner, we help create imagery that delivers results and help increase the understanding of your businesses brand.
Composite Lifestyle Imagery
A composite image is a great way to achieve the communication of where or how your product could be used but on a more modest budget. By using a mixture of studio photography and stock imagery we can place your product into a setting of your choice without the cost of off-site shoots and location/model hire charges.
Compelling imagery that has a lasting impression on your customers. Hero images are stand-alone imagery that tells the story of your brand at a single glance. Hero images are impactful and create excitement over your businesses narrative and online sales.
Offering 3 distinctive Amazon product photography packages. Designed to fit the different stages of your Amazon online business. These discounted packages are focused on delivering quality results for your Amazon or eCommerce online store.
The Product Photography Process
1. Make Enquiry
2. Send Products
3. We Photograph
4. Receive Previews
5. Make Payment
6. Products Returned
Start your enquiry
Please fill out this form to start a new estimate for an upcoming order. Once submitted, you’ll receive an email with the following information:
• Welcome email. We’ll send you over a friendly email with information about where to send the products and a brief overview of your product request.
• Estimated request. Your product photography request will be processed by our team. We will then email you over a detailed breakdown for you to review before proceeding. We believe in no hidden fees or costs, ensuring that you are always in the "know" about costings.
• Sending instructions. We’ll explain how to send us your products to our studio for photography.
There's no obligation
We won’t take any payment right now. That will happen after your project manager writes up your order and sends you an invoice.
Let's get started. Submit your info for a free, no-obligation estimate from our experienced project manager.