COMPOSITED PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
Delivering eye-catching imagery with a modest budget
WHAT IS A COMPOSITED IMAGE?
A composite image is a great way to achieve the communication of where or how your product could be used but on a more modest budget. By using a mixture of studio photography and stock imagery we can place your product into a setting of your choice without the cost of off-site shoots and location/model hire charges.
Prices starting at £65
Benefits Of Composited Product Photography
• High-quality product imagery to wow customers on e-commerce and online stores
• Cost-effective solution to showcase your product in a lifestyle setting
• Communicate to your target audience the narrative of your brand
• Professional imagery for various platforms. i.e. website, amazon, eBay, etc.
• High impactful and interesting imagery at a glance
• Crisp, clean and clear photos to transform your business and grow sales
EXAMPLES OF COMPOSITED IMAGERY
Start your enquiry
Please fill out this form to start a new estimate for an upcoming order. Once submitted, you’ll receive an email with the following information:
• Welcome email. We’ll send you over a friendly email with information about where to send the products and a brief overview of your product request.
• Estimated request. Your product photography request will be processed by our team. We will then email you over a detailed breakdown for you to review before proceeding. We believe in no hidden fees or costs, ensuring that you are always in the "know" about costings.
• Sending instructions. We’ll explain how to send us your products to our studio for photography.
There's no obligation
We won’t take any payment right now. That will happen after your project manager writes up your order and sends you an invoice.
Let's get started. Submit your info for a free, no-obligation estimate from our experienced project manager.
Your Creative Visual Partner
- Make the most of your time by beginning our easy estimate form.
- No job too small. No minimum order.
- Our prices are set whether you have 1 item or 1,000. This means big savings for your business. Fill in the form below for a detailed estimate.
- If you have any questions, give us a call on 0330 043 0113.